Wednesday 24 September 2014

Marvellous Miracles

It's always amazed me how such small insignificant and really large significant things can really change your perspective.

A tiny seed can produce dozens of delicious plump tomatoes, or a shrivelled ugly bulb can produce such a beautiful bloom.

There is so much stress, and negativity in the world today. The pressure is rising and many don't really know how to cope.

I believe there is something out there for all of us!!!
We should all focus on what makes us happy!!!

I always wonder what it was like when times were more simple. Did people take the time to really appreciate what they had? now it feels like a rat race, running from here to there, never taking the time to smell the roses as they say.

We all have ups and downs. Truly stepping back at taking a look my life I have an amazing husband, beautiful children, a fantastic job that challenges me every day, and I have found my true passion in the garden.

Please try to do something positive for yourself and someone else today. I challenge you.

let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who
make our souls blossom

Marcel Proust (1871-1922)
French writer and essayist

No comments:

Post a Comment