Sunday 17 August 2014

A fisherman lives here with the best catch of his life



I am very fortunate to have a husband that loves to fish!
This means quite often I get a weekend to myself and when he returns I can load my freezer with glorious fresh fish.



 We often enjoy fishing as a family our boat has a cabin with 2 beads inside and the kids often play in there as if it was a cubby house.


Being the independent woman I am, I have invested in my own boat. A Hobie kayak that has foot pedals so I can fish and a paddle so I can exercise (ha ha ha).


I'm not so good with the whole exercise thing and often don't mind getting a lift!!!


These pictures were taken at Wallaga Lake near Bermagui NSW (our fav fishing spot) and Tilba Waterfront Cottages (our fav place to saty)


No comments:

Post a Comment